Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt
Planet Dog Hemp Harness/Seatbelt
By Planet Dog
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY

Do your dogs like the harness better than a collar?

Laurie W.
Laurie W.
4 years, 12 months ago
We use this strictly for safety when riding in the car and our dog loves it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 5 months ago
My dog liked the harness better. and so did i. felt like he wasn't choking anymore
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would never go back to a regular leash and collar. These products are the best and safest method for your dog
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Vulcan, MI
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes. My White Swiss Shepherd prefers the harness. Not only does it fit him more comfortably, but it's better for him. He likes to pull, and it doesn't choke him like a collar does.
Lakesha M.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
5 years, 9 months ago
Yes most definitely. I have noticed that since i put the harness on my dog she is much more calm. She doesn't pull as much as she did with a standard collar. She likes the confront of it. When i take it off of her she tugs at it until i put it back on her lol.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
5 years, 10 months ago
I notice my dog does like it better. He doesn'nt really pull a lot unless he see's a a goose or cat when we're out for walks. So I'm guessing its less strain on his neck, which I'm sure he appreciates.