Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt uploaded by Fatima C.Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt uploaded by Fatima C.Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt uploaded by Andrea C.
Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt

Planet Dog Hemp Harness/Seatbelt

BY PLANET DOG

Planet Dog  Hemp Harness/Seatbelt
Planet Dog Hemp Harness/Seatbelt
Noemi A.
Pet Lover Expert
Ive had this for my cat, yes, my cat. I would put it on whenever i had visits cause my cat is a savage, now that he's been sterilized no need for that. It did leave some marks in my cats neck tho.
Naila J.
Leander , TX
I use this for both my boxer dogs and it had made walking so much easier. Both are super strong and they used to yank and his helps control them more and easier
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
I always have my pups in a harness anywhere we walk!! Harnesses like these are the best!! You can get them at your local pet store
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I have a very large black lab, mixed with an american pit bull (YIKES!) and he isn't mean, just.. very friendly. Collars seem to choke him, so this harness is perfect for him. It allows me to better take control of the situation without choking him
Theresa V.
Pet Lover Expert
I like these a lot better than the regular collar, at least when I take my dog for a walk. He's always to eager to walk and chokes because hes dragging me along. With the harness no more choking dog. And its more comfortable for him.
Meagin M.
Lucerne Valley, CA
I love this for all of my dogs
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
My dog is a whippet, so he has very little fur and is prone to skin irritation. We got the hemp seatbelt and the hemp collar because it was sustainable material (all natural, eco-plus). The problem is the hemp seems to dry out his skin and make him itchy. Other than that, I think this is a great product!
Stephanie B.
Ringwood, NJ
My dog loves his Cozy Hemp Harness and Hemp Leash!! It has a nice fleece lining to so it doesn't dig into or rub him. He doesn't struggle or run and hide like he used to in his old harness.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This is a great harness !! It's way better then having a collar specially if you have a big dog. I have a English bulldog that loves to take off, this harness helps me stop her with out choking her and she feel contactable.
edisona h.
Clifton, NJ
This is awesome. It is so comfortable and safe for my dog. Everything else seems to be too uncomfortable for him.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Do your dogs like the harness better than a collar?
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
Are these types better than just a regular collar?
Michelle N.
Oakland, CA
Are these well fitting and true to size?
Ashley M.
Providence, Ri
What is the price range for a medium sized dog? Also, do they have some comfort padding?
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
My dog likes to pull a lot and he is super strong. Do you think this might help?