BY PLANET 3

If you're looking for a sleek, sturdy and secure waste receptacle for your home, this canister-style garbage by Essential Home is the perfect solution. The hands-free design features a foot pedal that opens the lid for a more sanitary operation. Plus, the lid seals in smells, spills and messes for out-of-sight disposal. This garbage can is a great choice for households with children and pets to reduce the chance of messy accidents, and with its 30-liter capacity and stylish, stainless steel finish, this garbage can is ideal for your bathroom. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Teria L.
Teria L.
I love this trashcan - It give a room style because of the stainless steel! Its very classy! I will probably continue to buy trashcans like these in the future.
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
This trash can adds a nice touch to my kitchen it gives it a really modern look. I love the lid opener because it is very handy when I have a bunch of things in my hand.
Breauna B.
Breauna B.
I recently moved into a new apartment. This product is contemporary-chic and goes well with the color scheme of my place.