BY PLAN AHEAD

Plan Ahead Jumbo Journal see more...

Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Crate training Club. And the teacher papers need that you're not ripped out thanks um notebook can I'm just going to take a lot of space
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Yo recomiendo esta libreta escuelas es muy buena.. Es de carpeta dura tiene muchas páginas..
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
So I bought like 3 of these. And they are great because you can easily rip out any page. And they seem to go on forever. I used one up almost. But it still has tons of room to write notes. They are great if you have several math classes or Chem classes so you can have all the notes in one place. Depends on how much notes you have. But I love these.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
I love this planner. I have the 4x6 one and it's great to keep in my purse for tracking everyday life. It's so great!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
I like this planner. it's small so it fits in your purse or pocketbook. the only downfall is you have to write small.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
I love these journals because they are big and they have incredibly cute designs that can match anyones style!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
This is great. I absolutely love the design, the fact that there is more than enough room to write in each day and there's a section for additional notes at the end of each week. Yes, it's big, but it's perfect for my lifestyle and handwriting.
renee t.
renee t.
Something that will help Me write down my goals for 2017 and be able to know that I'm on track with them
Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
Top quality journals, I adore them so much. I keep buying journals but never filling them because I love them so much haha!
carmelle b.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
This is my too go. helps me stay organized. i write down everything in there. Any notes or reminders i need for the day.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Wolverhampton
Where can you buy these from¿
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
About have many page this journals have.