BY PLAN AHEAD

Plan Ahead Jumbo Journal see more...

Meggan M.
Electra, TX
I love the journal and the cover is adorable. It has cute little pic on each page and tear out pages. I got it fpr $3 at Dirt Cheap in Witchita Falls.
Yanelis M.
Miami
These are my favorite notebooks to use for work, I am always on the road and writing things down. Also love the designs!
renee t.
Something that will help Me write down my goals for 2017 and be able to know that I'm on track with them
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Yo recomiendo esta libreta escuelas es muy buena.. Es de carpeta dura tiene muchas páginas..
Bianca D.
I love these journals because they are big and they have incredibly cute designs that can match anyones style!
Sakshi K.
Top quality journals, I adore them so much. I keep buying journals but never filling them because I love them so much haha!
Sarah Y.
This is great. I absolutely love the design, the fact that there is more than enough room to write in each day and there's a section for additional notes at the end of each week. Yes, it's big, but it's perfect for my lifestyle and handwriting.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
This is my too go. helps me stay organized. i write down everything in there. Any notes or reminders i need for the day.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
I like this planner. it's small so it fits in your purse or pocketbook. the only downfall is you have to write small.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
So I bought like 3 of these. And they are great because you can easily rip out any page. And they seem to go on forever. I used one up almost. But it still has tons of room to write notes. They are great if you have several math classes or Chem classes so you can have all the notes in one place. Depends on how much notes you have. But I love these.
Nikki W.
Wolverhampton
Where can you buy these from¿
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
About have many page this journals have.