Plaid Mod Podge 2oz Gloss uploaded by Amairani S.Plaid Mod Podge 2oz Gloss uploaded by Anita S.

BY PLAID

Becky S.
I'm not sure what to even compare this to for a ratinf. Either you've dealt with Modge Podge or you haven't and this is the name brand, original large size deal.
Michelle L.
This is a good product for various crafts. The gloss makes the stuff I made look nice. you use it over a various of mediums. It dries fast. You can find this at various craft stores. I would recommend for any craft project.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Mod Podge is great for so many things. I found myself using it quite a lot when doing DIY projects for my college apartment & first apartment. My mom loves it as well! It's affordable & works so well.
Ashley C.
Found this $2 steal at a local discount craft store and have also found it at the dollar tree. Great for crafts creating paper projects. Don't forget to buy your paint brush to smooth out your finish! Plaid Mod Podge 2oz Gloss
Kaitlyn P.
One of my favorite adhesives and a go to for almost any craft project, mod podge works great for everything and they have a type for nearly every project under the sun. The only hold up is that it's a little pricey but I always recommend it
Alice J.
I use this literally every day and it's just so useful to have. I can use this with just about any crafting project that I can think of. you can use it as glue or sealer or a glossy finish.
Amairani S.
I really like this product because it seals the paintings I make perfectly. It is also great for other crafts you may want to have a clear coat on
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I use this every time I do a picture crafts. It's awesome to have around for arts and crafts. Try it for yourself.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Okay, honestly if you haven't tried Modge Podge you as so missing out! This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it! There is so many things that you can do with this stuff! It's a crafters dream and I very highly recommend!