Plaid Enterprises, Inc. Plaid Mod Podge One-Step Crackle Medium, 2 oz

BY PLAID ENTERPRISES, INC.

PLAID-Mod Podge: One-Step Crackle Medium. Create aged and weathered effects on your projects with this crackle medium. Apply it over a Mod Podge'd surface and allow to dry. Once dry the crackling effect shows. Apply a topcoat of contrasting color then wipe it off- the color stays in the cracks only! This package contains one 2 fl. oz. bottle of Crackle Medium and one foam application brush. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Modge podge is a crafters dream!! It has so many awesome uses and I am still learning more! It can be a little different to work with but as long as you use it as it is intended it works perfect. I have used it on many projects and they have all really held up well!
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I watch a lot of DIYs on YouTube and they always use this product whenever they make things. Mod podge is perfect for flying things together without leaving a residue behind and I've used it to decorate iPhone cases.
Krista S.
I absolutely love this product! Plaid mod podge one-step crackle medium is extremely easy to use! It is a very quality product and is very affordable! This product makes your projects look very professional and for much much less! I will continue buying this product and recommending this to as many people as I can!
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I can not live without my Mod Podge! I have been using their products for years and my craft box would not be complete without it. It was great on lots of projects and dries wonderfully. It is also very affordable and would recommend it to anyone who crafts and even those who don't.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
Awesome for projects I like doing a lot of diys so I use it a lot and I really like it I've used other brands and I don't like them they just don't stick on as well as mod podge does. I highly recommend if you like doing projects
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Love mod podge so much!!! I use this to make soooo many different crafts and DIYs with friends and family. Goes on smooth and leaves a very nice finish. Highly recommend this brand for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Mod Podge is amazing gret for sealing things for diys. But if you try to make a phone case diy and seal a pattern on the paper to slip in between the phone and case it is sticky and hard to position/take out even when dry. You can get this at the Dollar Store.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love Modge Podge in any size, shape or formula!! But this I like for smaller art projects. Picture transfer onto wood, aging a picture, etc. There is so much you can do with this!
Lindsay R.
I have done many projects using this product. It is great! Easy to use and goes on smoothly. Have never had a problem with it not doing its job! Wonderful product.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
So I have used this brand and item, many times for Sunday school projects with the kids and I love it! I believe it is fairly priced and you find it at most craft stores and other stores like walmart.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
Where can I find this mod podge at?
Christy O.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I've never used mod podge what is this used for?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How does this Mod podge work
Caroline G.
P C Beach, FL
What is the crackle used for?
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Modge Podge is so much fun to use but can be pricey. I make the dupe with Elmer’s white glue and some water. Works the same pretty much. What do you guys think?