Plaid Enterprises, Inc. Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, Silver, 2 oz

BY PLAID ENTERPRISES, INC.

PLAID-Mod Podge: Dimensional Magic. Add great dimensional effects to your finished decoupage projects! Create faux mosaic; quilt and other textures on paper crafts; jewelry; home decor items; and more. It dries with a glitter effect while still being able to see the image underneath. This package contains one 2 fl. oz. bottle of Dimensional Magic Mod Podge. Color: Silver. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
I use this for my jewelry creations. It works great with my cabochon pendants, and other crafts. You have to really press down hard to get rid of bubbles forming underneath, but 90% of the time it's a great, smooth finish. I would definitely recommend! Very affordable, compared to a lot of similar products.
Kylie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Mod Podge is a great product that lasts long and leaves a great finish on all materials. If you are a Pinterest user, Mod Podge is key to many arts and crafts projects. You just paint it on as either a glue, or a topcoat and boom, you have a masterpiece!
Amy V.
Still a fan of the clear version but this is great for crafting. I've used this to add dimension to my fridge magnets and to jewelry already. I cannot wait to find more items to add this to and make them craft-worthy and unique. If you like to add your own touch to things in your home, i would recommend this product.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Okay, honestly if you haven't tried Modge Podge you as so missing out! This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it! There is so many things that you can do with this stuff! It's a crafters dream and I very highly recommend!