Plaid Enterprises, Inc. Folk Art Chalkboard Paint 8oz uploaded by Kara B.

Plaid Enterprises, Inc. Folk Art Chalkboard Paint 8oz

BY PLAID ENTERPRISES, INC.

Folk art chalkboard paint 8oz see more...

Nicole C.
I really like this chalk board paint. I would only recommend thus product if you are using it for small crafts. If you plan on doing a big piece you may want to get the spay paint chalkboard.
Jenna A.
Works great on the walls. I painted one of the three in my boys room and they love it. Went on Super easy and easy clean up.
Charlotte I.
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love the quality of this particular chalkboard paint. I find it easy to use, long-lasting, and of good quality.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I love this product very much. I don't think I would be able to live without it . I will for sure be buying more
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I absolutely love chalkboard paint! Get those creative juices flowing! This is a great product works well!
Marissa M.
Perfect when your little one just has to draw in the walls. This way they can!!
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
We love this stuff! We painted half of a wall in our child's playroom for him to "Doodle" on so that we do not have markers and crayon marks on our regular walls. This stuff was so easy to apply and makes for a great addition to the play room!
Jaheim W.
I ran across this in a store. I thought it would be a good idea to paint a table in her room. It would be easier for me to teach her school basic like abc and 123. Teach her how to write. Didn't have to worry about her writing on the walls with pens and markers.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
This was a gift to my son for his room I didn't know how well it was going to work but it did! Really well I didn't have to put on a lot of layers and the smell wasn't strong at all A+
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
Just picked this up for my daughter last week and so far so good. We have painted both glass and plastic with it and it went on smooth and hasn't started peeling or chipping. Coated well with one coat.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
How else can you utilize this paint for a home? Anyone have any artsy ideas?
jen p.
Does it come in different colours?
Jessica B.
Do you need to use more than one coat of this paint?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Whats the quality of this paint? Does it really last or does it chip easily? And how expensive is it?
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I've always wanted to try this. Do you have to prep the area you're going to pain with anything special?