BY PLAID #1 in Craft Supplies

Mod Podge is the original all-in-one sealer, glue, and finish. It's excellent for decoupage and is perfect for wood, paper, fabric, and other porous surfaces. This water based formula dries clear and holds tight. Mod Podge? is non-toxic and cleans up with just soap and water, so it's great for kids. It protects acrylic paints, stains, fabric, and more. Available in three finishes. Gloss finish dries to a high-gloss shine. Matte finish creates a more muted look. Sparkle finish adds a glistening finish to any project. Sand between coats for an ultra-smooth finish. Outdoor Mod Podge-seals and protects wood, terra cotta, slate, and tin items that will be outdoors. Fabric Mod Podge-apply paper or fabric swatches to wearables, totes, banners, and more. An exciting new way to embellish your clothes and your home. Paper Mod Podge-acid free water based sealer, glue and finish. Available in matte or gloss finish specifically for all paper projects. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert
This is glue is so much fun and the possibilities are endless with what you can do with it. My girls just love to create works of art with this and I love that it is safe and easy to work with and cleans up so easily. This can be found very easily is most walmart craft area and is very affordable for an art supply.  Plaid CS11301 Mod Podge Matte Finish
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
A must-have for any Crafter. Mod Podge is extremely Universal and #creative. Yes you can technically make your own Mod Podge. But who has time to do that? Purchase this at any craft store. It lasts a long time typically.
Anndria T.
I am a firm believer that every household in the US should have a bottle of modge podge somewhere. There are so many different uses for this product. I use this in the top of a watch box to paper mache in pictures as a gift to someone. I love that they also have a dishwashable kind.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert
Mod Podge is great for so many things. I found myself using it quite a lot when doing DIY projects for my college apartment & first apartment. My mom loves it as well! It's affordable & works so well.
Victoria G.
Mod Podge is one of the best inventions in the world, I use it for SO many projects, even ones that you wouldn't guess it could be used in. I prefer this Matte finish to the gloss, it really dries down to a nice eggshell, not a scratchy Matte. I even finished a little table with a coat of this when my top coat ran out, and it worked even better. If you love doing diy projects, have kids in school, are crafty, etc, you need at least one bottle of this in your house. I definitely recommend purchasing some of this, it's wonderful!
Casey L.
Russellville, KY
I love Mod Podge! I work with mostly wood crafts and paint. It's great as a sealer over paint. Adding pictures to a project is super easy because it works as a glue as well. Plus it gives the pictures a beautiful finish. It brushes on white but dries clear. They best way to use it as a sealer is to use a good brush and apply a thin even layer.
Kendra C.
This stuff is great for crafting! It dries clear which is a must for many of my projects. It has a pretty strong odor, but if you use it outside or in an extremely well ventilated area it's not that bad. It also doesn't take too terribly long to dry, which I really like because I'm super impatient :)
Trisha S.
Vernal, UT
I craft a lot and use mod podge for a variety of different projects. I love the finish- how it protects my work and helps make seamless. I would say it is very affordable and lasts a long time! I would definitely recommend it.
Jen G.
Shakopee, Mn
I love using Modge Podge while crafting. I am making a mobile with decorated CDs that has tissue paper, stickers, and other random stuff. The price to buy just a 4oz bottle of Modge Podge is a $1 at most places. That itty bitty bottle can last months. It's the most go to craft item for me.
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
I love this product I use it on so many of my crafts i don't even know how to describe how awesome and essential it is. I'm always making crafts or looking for something creative to do and this stuff is a must have. I even used it to decorate my bedroom wall in black and white family photos it looks amazing and it drys clear so no mess!
Ashley H.
Which do you prefer? Matte or Glossy?!
Denise N.
How does this compare to the gloss one ?
Donnya F.
Springfield, MA
What's color does it dry in?
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
This stuff is a bit expensive, where's the cheapest you have found it?
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
What all do you use it for?