BY PLAID #9 in Glue

Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I love projects and decoupaging. I used this to decoupage glitter into glass cups for makeup brushes and it looks beautiful. However, it’s been weeks since I’ve decoupaged the cups, and I went to grab a makeup brush and all my brushes were embedded into the mod podge!! Keep in my this stuff was completely dry as I waited two whole days to add my brushes into the cups:( anyways I got all my brushes unstuck and the paint was peeled off my brushes. So I put them back in thinking surely it won’t happen again. And when I reached for them again they were all stuck:( I’m so sad because my brushes are all messed up.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh this modge podge is phenomenal it is so easy to craft and make new beautiful things with this I was introduced to this by one of my friends when she made a collage and now I use this for so many project's and fun crafts. I am obsessed with this stuff it applies so easily and smooth and dries quite fast. It dries beautifully! If you are a crafter and need stuff to make stuff stay in place this is the product!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This product is insanely versatile, you can use it for ANY project! A little goes a long way, so the tub lasts forever! I like to use it to make collages on containers, and DIY home decor, my mom uses it to keep puzzles together - it's an adhesive and a top coat in one! I love it!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is very cheap and you get a lot for the amount you pay. It's very versitile and very good. You can use it to glue thibgs, protect things, etc. The only downside is that it's slightly sticky even when dried but besides that it's a great ptoduct to have and use.
Belinda J.
Danbury
Mod Podge... let me count the ways I love you! It is so versatile and now they have many different formulations for all kinds of projects. I mean... dishwasher safe?? Jeez. 🤣 My two most used are Gloss and Matte. I buy the 16 oz or larger... can't do much with 8 oz!
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Nothing can compare to this. It has so many different uses. It's a glue, it's a finisher. It's everything I need it to be. It works the best for all of my arts and crafts. It is affordable. I'd have to recommend to anyone with an artsy side to themselves.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used this for a school project and it was great. I actually used it to build a rocket for science class. It held together very well, and it was expensive but it was worth it. I would recommend it for any school project or arts and craft projects.
Zie I.
Orlando
Great alternative to standard glue. Provides heavy duty durability as well as leaving a great finish. Perfect for unifying projects. I prefer the Matte finish on most of my projects which leaves a seamless and nearly transparent finish. Love this product!
Bradsha P.
Russellville, AR
I love to do all things crafty! I use Modge Podge almost daily!!! Its amazing. I love it so much! If youre ever looking for a clear sealer modge podge is what you need!
.Sara R.
Fort Collins
If you are a crafty person, THIS IS A MUST HAVE. I had never used this and finally used it and it is so easy to use. You have to have enough time to be patient and let it dry. This stuff is amazing though and a must have to have for crafts.  Also super cheap!
Safa A.
Savoy, IL
Can i use it for transfer photos?? I saw some videos about that but I'm not sure if it will work
Ayasha K.
Does anyone know how to get this out of carpet?
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
I heard the besr way to apply it is to do thin coat under, then add paper product and do more thin coats to make it not bubble or mess up. Is this true:
Mariam D.
New Castle, DE
Can I add Mod Podge on air dry clay?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Is this safe for kids to use?