BY PLAID #29 in Glue

• Is this safe for kids to use? Be the first to answer!
  • I heard the besr way to apply it is to do thin coat under, then a...1 Answers
  • Can i use it for transfer photos?? I saw some videos about that b...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chehalis, Wa
Nothing else compares to this product. It's multipurpose formula does all I need when working with paper products. Great stuff.
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
I just started using this product and I absolutely love it! It leaves a nice glossy finish on my crafts.
Savoy, IL
I use the MOD PADGE to create canvas photo from normal photo pepper
It was amazing ..
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
If you're a crafter, Mod Podge is your friend. Great as a glue, decoupaging agent, sealer, and more! It can take a bit to dry and cure fully, but worth the wait! I've found really thick layers can stay a bit tacky for a while, but that's my only complaint. It comes in many finishes and colors, so there's something for everyone.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Modge podge is a must have for pretty much any craft or diy project. This jar of glue has endless possibilities! This stuff is not too expensive and it is the favorite of many crafters for a reason! High quality!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Columbus, OH
I use this for almost everything! I use it on projects for decorating my daughters room, for items in my store, as well as many other things. It goes on well and dries very quickly. I always get compliments on my projects and constantly rave about what a great crafting component mod podge is! I will constantly recommend to my friends and family.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Great stuff, it's good for sealing things and making them water proof, and shiny. Also works as a paper glue and dries clear.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
The only product I'll use for paper crafts and small hobbys very useful works amazingly. So happy I came across this at Michael's
penny l.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Absolutely love modge podge. so easy to use. hardly any smell and dries nice and clear. I recommend it to everyone to try. My only problem is I need to find it in a gallon size.lol.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Okay, honestly if you haven't tried Modge Podge you as so missing out! This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it! There is so many things that you can do with this stuff! It's a crafters dream and I very highly recommend!
Savoy, IL
Can i use it for transfer photos?? I saw some videos about that but I'm not sure if it will work
Chehalis, Wa
I heard the besr way to apply it is to do thin coat under, then add paper product and do more thin coats to make it not bubble or mess up. Is this true:
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this safe for kids to use?
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
Does anyone know how to get this out of carpet?