Plaid 21486 Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint, Purple Iris

by Plaid

Apple Barrel Matte Finish Acrylic Craft Paint by Plaid, Purple Iris, 2 oz.:Convenient 2 oz. squeeze bottleDries quickly to a matte finishIdeal for painting on wood, terra cotta, paper, craft foam, canvas, and paper macheGreat for school projects and quick painting craftsWaterbase for easy soap and water clean-upCertified AP non-toxicMade in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plaid 21486 Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint, Purple Iris!
How would you rate this product?
Sevierville, TN
Plaid 21486 Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint, Purple Iris uploaded by Brittany S.
This is very good paint. We used it at college for a pumpkin painting contest. It went on smooth and dried quickly in order to prevent smearing. I had a lot of fun painting and the paint was very easy to work with!
Middleburg, FL
I bought the purple Iris 2oz acrylic paint it is a darker purple than the label shows. I just started painting about 6 months ago. This paint covers well, a little goes a long way, you wouldn’t think a 2oz bottle would last but it does. Dries quickly, blends nicely with other colors. I have painted a concrete bird feeder, gnomes, canvas board, plastic, and wood. The paint still had good coverage no matter the surface.I would recommend this brand.
Paducah, KY
this is the best paint to paint doing door hangers with me and my best friend recently went to a paint party in this is the kind of paint they had and it is amazing when you're paying on wood it went on Smoove and beautiful and it made our product or really pretty and we love all the amazing colors.
Apple barrel is a great affordable brand of acrylic paint. You can buy a lot without breaking the bank. They are vivid and work great. Purple iris is beautiful.