BY PLAID

Designed especially for decorative painters, the pigmentation and consistency of FolkArt allow the artist to accomplish the desired results for any style of strokework. It can be used to achieve transparent washes or blend like Acrylics. No matter what kind of projects youre creating, you are sure to find the shade youre looking for. There are even metallic colors for special effects. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a pretty paint and has a really nice metallic color, but you do need to put on quite a few layers to get the achieved effect. It good quality and I would buy again.
Victoria G.
Folkart Metallica are some of the best formulas for metallic/shimmer shades... one of my favorite hobbies is painting, and I LOVE using these acrylic bottles... I have an enormous collection! I actually used his color to paint a little wooden barn for my daughters class, and it turned out great! The color is vivid and opaque, and it has just enough metallic sheen. Love these I definitely recommend them!
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
This paint is exactly what I needed! And for a great price! I personally feel like it looks slightly more of a pinky red color than a bright red, but maybe that's just me. :)
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Amazing color and it dries very quickly which I really appreciate I have no patience, the metallic can look a little pink at times