BY PLACKERS

Brittney R.
Sacramento, CA
For 1$ these are awesome. I'm not a huge fan of the flat pick part. The flosser works extremely well. And these are so convenient to carry in my purse for my husband and kids.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! I always keep these in my car or in my purse when i travel! I use them pretty much everyday too keep the bacteria from getting in between my teeth. Plackers Whitening Right Angle Flossers - 25 Count
Kassie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I was not originally a fan of the right angle design. However, I grew to love these flossers! The right angle shape of the flosser makes it easy to floss every area of my teeth- front, back, and the middle, too! It does the job it's intended to do very well. I recommend this if you're planning to purchase Plackers floss.
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are cheap and work surprisingly well. You don't get all the saliva on your fingers from flossing it without a tool. This also allows you to do a good and secure flossing job. Highly recommend.
marlene A.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for on the go. I can easily fit them in my purse and they work great! There's always that moment when you're out after a big meal and you really need to get something out of your teeth. not to mention, frequent flossing is a grat way to keep your mouth healthy.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers are the only brand of flossers that I buy! So much easier to grab one of these instead of unraveling floss. They work great!
Ebony W.
I love these, they are so handy to have when going out to eat. Th only issue is I found it hard to floss the back teeth
Tabitha B.
Savannah, GA
Got these in my voxbox.. works great!!! Also a great price, definitely recommend these to anyone flossing on the go!!