Personal CareOral CareDental FlossPlackers
Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals

Plackers Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals

by Plackers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plackers Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals!
Plackers Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Tre K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have an easier time using these plackers than I do using floss, so I like to keep these in the house. They have 2 strings in them which makes them very durable. They keep my teeth so clean and I highly reccomend this product. I will continue to buy this product.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Why was I not using these before? The quality of these are great and for the cost you literally can not beat it. They clean twice as nice and if you've had braces or your teeth are just naturally close these are perfect for you. It gets in those places you wouldn't imagine. It also has a toothpick on the end to get any extra food out! Definitely a must have!
Lebanon, TN
Plackers Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Beverly B.
I lobe these things. Flossing your teeth is very important and I hate using regular floss. These are easy to use with messing with a roll of floss. Theirs 75 in this pack. I got mine at walmart.
Carlinville, IL
I bought these as an alternative to traditional floss and I'm very happy with them. There is less waste and it's easier to remember to floss because I need only reach into the bag and grab a stick.
I feel like Plackers Twin-Line Flossers work better than single strand floss picks. I can run it between my teeth once instead of needing to do it several times. They also don't fray very easily, which is nice.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Have a minty taste to them and they do the job getting all the plaque out of my teeth. Foes come with a lot for the price so great amount definitely continue to use and it did meet my standards I use them everyday. Would recommend to others. ....
Marksville, LA
I love love love these! They get everything from the day out my teeth perfectly . Very happy .
Reno, NV
Plackers Twin-Line Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Annalisa H.
I do like the twin lines however these ones are super flimsy and the toothpick part is worthless because it's so thin! Taste is ok not very saturated bit more of a slight hint
Benton, AR
I use these everyday day all dayyyy perfect for everyone to maintain healthy teeth gets the trapped food out yalll
I love the plackers brand of floss! I floss regularly and these picks help flossing be more quick, convenient, and less messy (saliva) than a regular string of floss. I enjoy the twin-line pack. I feel as if having an extra line of defense helps pick up more stray leftover food between my teeth. I love the mint flavor too. I will always purchase and recommend this product again and again!

Looking for your answer?