BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Lidia Z.
Este producto es básico, y muy practico mejor que el hilo dental tradicional.
Leslie V.
college station
So I actually do not use the product picked....I purchase the ones shown in the picture bc I do have braces so the other ones don't work for me but I really love this product makes flossing a way lot easier and faster
Ashley K.
These are also really good!! They get into places other flosses can't !! They really take out everything!! Like when I eat meat, and it gets stuck in my teeth well I'll use eather a toothpick or a fork of my nails but it doesn't work until I use these floss!! They are guudd!!!!
Kaila A.
North Providence
These are the best flossers out there. I have had braces but every time I use a single line glosser it breaks the double/twin lines allow me the ability to floss my teeth with out breaking them over and over. I use to hate flossing and rarely did it until I found these magical things it takes flossing to a whole other level. If you don't floss because you find it difficult or annoying purchase these and you won't regret it! So functional and shows great results because it's so easy to maneuver.
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
These are my favorite. I’ll floss before I brush my teeth just to loosen things up a little bit.. Then I will brush and use these again to get anything I may have left behind. Works well for me. I love this product. The two lines definitely do make a difference and I love that about it. I’d recommend as buy again.
Jennifer D.
I have used Plakers for many years but just just discovered the twin line. One word: EFFECTIVE! my entire family uses them now. I’ll never use regular floss again.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
These are my favorite flossers. They get in between the tightest spots without fraying or shredding and they leave a nice minty taste. I'd say they get about 90% if the plaque. They're great for on the go or at home.
FREDRICKA F.
I LOVE THESE. MY FAVORITE IS THE PACK WITH THE DOUBLE THREAD. THEY ARE DURABLE AND EVEN GET IN BETWEEN MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS CAPS,WITHOUT PULLING THEM OFF. THEY ARE REASONABLE AND THERE ARE SO MANY IN THE PACK FOR THE PRICE. THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT MINT FLAVOR THAT'S NOT TOO OVERBEARING, AND ACTUALLY FRESHENS BREATH. FAVORITE FLOSS!
Soupy M.
canada
I love this floss . It works well with my teeth . I love the taste . It is pretty good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Xeng L.
Taylorsville
Love using this product! My boyfriend and I use it daily! It's easy to use and very affordable. Also keeps my teeth feeling fresh after each floss!

Walmart