BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Vilia J.
Westmont
Work well and never have broke while using them. Sometimes I feel like it doesn’t get everything but it does a good job of quickly doing things without having to use a bunch of floss.
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
A easy way to floss. Unlike the single piece floss. Its easy just to get any chucky bits in your teeth and very cheap too
Rebecca V.
Our family loves plackers! They are very easy to use and a lot easier for little hands. My children will floss because of these.
Alma N.
los angeles
Not a big fan. I gave them a try but I felt limited on flossing. I’m going to stick to the original string
Carrie C.
Salem, OR
Love these things. Makes flossing so easy. I can floss with these much quicker and easier than original floss. Inexpensive and you can purchase them anywhere. I have been flossing much more since finding these.
Tiana L.
Hayden, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
These are lifesavers. Deep clean with one hand! This is something every mom should have on the go , or in your drawer so you can one handed floss and 3 handed parent.
Amanda P.
Hermiston, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these little things! They are perfect for traveling and I always have a bag at home. They make flossing quick and easy. They are so easy to use and I highly recommend these to everyone. They are just as good, maybe even better, than traditional floss. I also really like that it has a pick on it.
Estefania P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to! Always keep these in my car! Very convenient and discrete for sticky situations.
Erica M.
5886 M 65 Hale
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great way to clean on the go. I use these daily at least three times a day. You can floss and go anywhere.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this pack, because I have floss everywhere bathroom, kitchen, backpack, at works, etc. Any possible place, I probably have a pack. I like this brand, having a crown the dentist recommended a floss that would easily glide in between, and this brand was the best, others had floss that was very think and would cut the gums but this is gentle your gums while doing it’s job.