BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beckie C.
Axton, VA
So much more convenient than floss. So easy to use and it isn't have a flavor do it doesn't have to match your toothpaste or mouthwash.
Belinda A.
Fort Lawn, SC
I love these! Easy to use and very fast! I would recommend these for use after every meal! The twin line does not break! Perfect to carry in your purse for those out to eat meals on the go!
Kimberly D.
Drain, OR
I have super tight teeth spacing in some parts of my mouth. These double lined flosses are great because they get in without breaking where most regular flosses or flossers would just shred in between my teeth.
Stefanie D.
Cheyenne, WY
The twin line is my favorite. I really hate flossing, but I can do it with these. The twin lines really make a difference in the effectiveness of my flossing. They are sometimes not available in the local stores, so I usually buy a bunch online. I recently ran out and tried a cheaper brand. They were horrible! The Plackers really do break less.
Ashley J.
Oceanside, CA
Super easy to use and has the pick at the end to help get any stubborn pieces of food out of your teeth. These are great and makes sure I don't waste any floss.
Katie M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are so convenient and easier to use than traditional floss. I keep a pack at home and in the car because you never know when you’ll need them. The only con is that sometimes the floss strands break when using.
Holly K.
Topeka, KS
These make flossing my teeth so much easier. I think the twin line actually helps to floss better.
Angie W.
Grafton
This is the most convenient floss I've ever used! They're compact, easy to grab and go or even keep in your purse. They're especially awesome for not having to wrap floss around your fingers and reach in the back of your mouth...gross. The twin line kind are even better than the original too because they get so much more out of your teeth.
Kathleen B.
Tulsa
Super effective. These are much easier to use than regular floss. Pick in handle is good for removing particles stuck along a crown.
Aaron B.
Bloomfield Township
Way better than dealing with string. Faster and easier to reach the back teeth. If you aren’t flossing everyday bc dental floss is too tough, you should 100% use these.