BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary M.
McLean
I keep a bunch of these guys in whatever purse or bag I'm carrying to get rid of stubborn food bits on the go, nobody needs that ruining your smile or causing cavities!
Rayne H.
west allis
These are great for getting any type of meat out of your teeth when you do get it stuck also work great for getting leftover things out of your teeth after floss . They put a mint scent on the floss part which is amazing and keeps your teeth looking fresh . Sometimes it may make your gums bleed if that does happen go to your doctor it might be an early sign of gum disease.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
I feel like floss is just floss honestly, but I usually just buy this one. It seems to get the job done when I need it to be done. Meets expectations & I repurchase. Definite recommend. I get it from many stores.
Minwoo K.
Roseville
I love using these to floss instead of the string. It’s cleaner and much more efficient.
Carrie S.
These are good and very user friendly. I like that my kids can use them too. Also, if I have floss, I tend to use too much whereas with pluckers, I usually only need one tool to get the job done
Pearl K.
It’s super easy to use. I like this over the ones that I would need to cut. It’s easier to floss the hard to reach areas with plackers.
Tierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Super easy way to floss our teeth. Refreshing taste on the floss. Convenient enough to pack a few in your purse to use when needed. Helps get into the hard to floss areas of my mouth. Would recommend to others.
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
An easier way to floss. Plackers Twin-Line Flossers have an incredibly thin material that is great for people with super close or impacted teeth. This is a great product.
Davina H.
These are my favorite. I’ll floss before I brush my teeth just to loosen things up a little bit.. Then I will brush and use these again to get anything I may have left behind. Works well for me. I love this product. The two lines definitely do make a difference and I love that about it. I’d recommend as buy again.
mariah m.
Provo
LOVE. THESE. SO. MUCH. There’s nothing I hate more than pulling floss out of those little packages. These tiny flossers are great. They get the gunk out of my teeth and they’re also flavored so it leaves behind a yummy taste.