BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
These are my favorite. I’ll floss before I brush my teeth just to loosen things up a little bit.. Then I will brush and use these again to get anything I may have left behind. Works well for me. I love this product. The two lines definitely do make a difference and I love that about it. I’d recommend as buy again.
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
I love these things. I keep a bag of them by my bed so I always remember to floss at night. The twin line are the best kind and they work really well. I’ve heard that dentists don’t like floss picks and don’t recommend them, but my dentist told me that I had well-flossed teeth and said she could tell I flossed daily. She was actually surprised when I told her I used floss picks.
Rayne H.
west allis
These are great for getting any type of meat out of your teeth when you do get it stuck also work great for getting leftover things out of your teeth after floss . They put a mint scent on the floss part which is amazing and keeps your teeth looking fresh . Sometimes it may make your gums bleed if that does happen go to your doctor it might be an early sign of gum disease.
Angie W.
Grafton
This is the most convenient floss I've ever used! They're compact, easy to grab and go or even keep in your purse. They're especially awesome for not having to wrap floss around your fingers and reach in the back of your mouth...gross. The twin line kind are even better than the original too because they get so much more out of your teeth.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely hate flossing, but these make it so easy! Besides the fact that I have a permanent retainer on the top and bottom of my mouth, these work really well! It would be awesome if they somehow came up with a type that made it easy to floss with permanent retainers, but that seems like more of a personal problem
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I really like the regular green pack I keep those handy but I don’t like the twin line because it’s harder to pull out when it gets stuck in between my teeth I have to get one line out then the other so it’s more of a hassle. Plus I find that one line works more than fine.
Jamie B.
These make flossing easy. The floss is durable and doesn’t fray as you use it. They are easily manipulated to get in every crevice and nook and cranny. The fold out pick is also useful for any thing stuck in or on the gum line.
Heather L.
Whoever invented these was a downright GENIUS. Flossing is hard and these make it so much easier. I like this brand as other brands I’ve tried tend to shred after a few teeth. These are strong and the price is decent.
Kelly S.
These are easy to use and great for travel, car, and office.

I hate flossing using regular floss. I use these more frequently and my hygienist always comments that my gums look
Good so I guess these are effective.
Tierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Super easy way to floss our teeth. Refreshing taste on the floss. Convenient enough to pack a few in your purse to use when needed. Helps get into the hard to floss areas of my mouth. Would recommend to others.

Walmart