BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I have never gotten so much "gunk" out from between my teeth.  The double floss makes sure to collect everything from between your teeth.  I really dislike normal floss as I find it more difficult to use, these are nice and easy.
Kalen W.
Appleton, WI
These are so easy to use and who likes flossing? These honestly make it tolerable. The double lines of floss get all the grime and my teeth feel awesome. They are cheap and I have bought them at dollar stores before- good deal and quality!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
These are very handy for flossing! They make it easy to floss between the back teeth, and these are very addordable. They are affective and do as promised. I buy mine at either Target or Walmart. I recommend to others for oral hygeine!
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
These are the only flossers that fit between my extremely tight teeth, while at the same time actually removing any food and not digging/slicing my cheek with whatever that sharp pointy end thing is. I keep these in my purse and drawer at work, just in case.
Angel R.
Los Angeles
To keep it simple, these get the job done, I use one or two at a time. Original string floss is not as clean. With these guys I don't have to get my hands involved as much.
Mel S.
I have used this for years and it has made flossing my smooshed together teeth so much easier. I wish they would’ve came out with these a longgg time ago! But so thankful for them now. They get those hard to reach places!
Ariana T.
Mascoutah, IL
Must have in my household. I've always hated having to cut floss and having it wrapped around my fingers. This pick also allows me to get into the back teeth unlike regular floss. I recommend and will keep buying it again
Anna P.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these! I keep them next to my bed, next to the kitchen table, next to the couch, in my car. Anywhere I could possibly need them. They're so handy. And they really reach the back teeth to get those impossible ones.
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT
These things are so handy, you will not forget to floss before you brush. I only wish the head was a tiny bit larger. The pick on the opposite end is extremely helpful to reach those things you'll never get to otherwise!
Jessica H.
I love this product because I feel as though you can get right into the cracks between your teeth and it grabs everything out. my mouth always feels fresh after I use these. I use them every other day I would recommend