BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianna G.
Alameda
I like these because you can reach really far and to your Mouth. They are really easy to use but I give it 4 stars because I feel really wasteful using all that plastic.
Jennifer D.
I have used Plakers for many years but just just discovered the twin line. One word: EFFECTIVE! my entire family uses them now. I’ll never use regular floss again.
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love these kind tooth floss devices because they are very easy for me to use in at the end I waste less flaws than the one that I have to roll around my fingers
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Doesn't get easier and more convenient them this! These are perfect for those struggling to take the time to floss. Come on...we all know many of us just choose not to floss. With Plackers you are always ready to go with these pre strung floss wands. Takes you 30 seconds to quickly floss and toss. No struggling to keep the floss tight with your fingers. Or cramming your fingers in your mouth to get the back teeth. With these getting your back teeth are a breeze!
Get yourself some plackers and start flossing!
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the pick floss. No more regular floss. So handy and convenient. It cleans my teeth very well. The brand is a good brand but some of the produxta break easily. Dollar Tree is the best place to buy it.
Melissa M.
Galesburg, IL
My all time favorite. After trying this I will never go back to regular floss or single stranded plackers. This gets everything that is in between my teeth and doesn't leave stuff that other flossing items would forget to pick out. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I really like the double lines of floss in these particular floss picks. It's why I would choose these over other brands. Sometimes in the single thread floss picks the floss can break about half way through. These are an extremely easy way to floss and it's affordable.
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely LOVE Plackers Twin-line flossers. The double line does an awesome job at getting everything out and not breaking. I get them at Target or Meijer usually, but I am sure they are carried a lot of other places. This is the only kind of floss I will use.
Haley H.
eugene, OR
These flossers help me keep my teeth clean and get the gunk out of them when before I go to bed everynight. THe double line really does make a difference and these flossers don't tear or shred like others. My teeth are close together and these really work.
Katrina M.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Flossing isn't my favorite routine, but this product helps this chore go by quicker with a dual line. I enjoy the mint flavor that leaves my mouth feeling fresh. The product is marketed with whitening benefits, though I haven't experienced any noticeable results to this effect. what I have experienced is a clean feeling mouth and a clean looking smile.