BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I really like the double lines of floss in these particular floss picks. It's why I would choose these over other brands. Sometimes in the single thread floss picks the floss can break about half way through. These are an extremely easy way to floss and it's affordable.
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely LOVE Plackers Twin-line flossers. The double line does an awesome job at getting everything out and not breaking. I get them at Target or Meijer usually, but I am sure they are carried a lot of other places. This is the only kind of floss I will use.
Haley H.
eugene, OR
These flossers help me keep my teeth clean and get the gunk out of them when before I go to bed everynight. THe double line really does make a difference and these flossers don't tear or shred like others. My teeth are close together and these really work.
Katrina M.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Flossing isn't my favorite routine, but this product helps this chore go by quicker with a dual line. I enjoy the mint flavor that leaves my mouth feeling fresh. The product is marketed with whitening benefits, though I haven't experienced any noticeable results to this effect. what I have experienced is a clean feeling mouth and a clean looking smile.
Robyn Y.
My family and I use these in lew of dental floss now...the twin line Plackers seem to get so much more junk out of your teeth than regular floss!! I keep these in my purse, car...I always have some around. Plackers make it easy and fun to floss!!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
These are so great. They make flossing so easy and I like that it has a pick end. I have really weak fingers so it’s hard for me to floss normally which is why these are so great! These are also a great deal because of how many come in each package! I think these are the best out of all of these types of flossers I’ve tried and I recommend these highly!!!
Lauren P.
Gotta be that twin-line. I love this floss, it’s the lazy girls way to having a clean and healthy mouth. The twin line helps get whatever is in between your teeth and trap it comes out when you go between each teeth. I love almonds and plackers are my go to hero to make sure I’m not sporting evidence of my snack.
Kayla T.
This type of floss is the best. Great for getting anything and everything out from between your teeth. The particular kind I used has a mint flavor so that when I was finished, I had a clean fresh taste in my mouth. I buy these regularly! I've even recommended them to my family because they are just so great.
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
I am not a fan of the double line flossers. When buying them I thought it was an interesting idea to have two lines of floss but I have found them to be very irritating. The floss is constantly fraying and leaving parts of the floss strand between my teeth! I would not recommend this product to others
Kember B.
These really helped me develop a habit of flossing. They are super easy to use, much less hassle that regular string floss. I prefer the twin line because I have tight teeth and it is a bit more durable. These are a regular on my shopping list because I use them every day. Would recommend!