BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I love floss picks. This brand is not my favorite, but def gets the job done and in expensive.
Chrisla R.
Lumberton, TX
Best floss I've found! Definitely gets into my gaps and cleans them out! Lol perfect to go too!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are great to carry with you and to use after all meals. I keep them in my purse and car.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love that these also have a toothpick! So handy. I keep some in my bag with me at all times!
Shawna C.
winnie
I keep these on me at all times. I literally love them so much. They’re such a great product
Ashley P.
I love using these. No mess. Much better than using floss that you have to continue to touch.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I keep these in my car, for quick clean ups. They work great and you can do it with one hand.
KoolKels F.
Pluckers truly make flossing faster and easier. Pluckers make flossing convenient and strong.
BryAnna F.
I love this product!! So simple and easy to use and it works just as great as regular floss.
Anna M.
Boise, ID
These are great. My teeth are tight are most other flossers break on me, but these never do.

back