BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Desiree W.
My on the go floss choice. I use them at work for lunch time floss/brush. Must have!
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
Have these for guests when they come over and need to floss. They work for the moment
Sofia M.
The Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers are very good. Are of very quality. I love it.
Sierra W.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes break. But always keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My go to product
Daphne D.
I like these because they are very convenient and I can keep them in my pokect book.
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
These are my absolute favorite. They're very durable and the floss hardly ever breaks
Chryel S.
Baltimore
Easy and affordable. Fits in my purse and in glove box in the car. Great for cookouts
Tammi M.
These are cheap easy to use and carry around whenever you might need one. Love these.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
My husband buy this pack and it's a great sizes with lots inside. Last really long.
Maria F.
I really like these flowers they are easy to use and comfortable and they are safe