BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
These are great flossers, especially for children. Really helps them get to the spots they need to reach without fumbling with the string. Kids use them morning and night.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
These are the most handy thing ever for oral health! I never used to floss because it was time consuming; now, I just floss as I am getting ready for the day. I even keep them in my purse for those "just in case" moments!
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
I really like the twin line flossers. They do a great job of getting everything out of our gums. However they do fall apart and get stuck in your teeth from time to time
Ashley B.
Midland, MI
Does what it’s supposed to do! I love the double lines, since they really grab everything and leave your teeth super clean. These handy little flosser sticks go with me everywhere!
Brianna G.
Alameda
I like these because you can reach really far and to your Mouth. They are really easy to use but I give it 4 stars because I feel really wasteful using all that plastic.
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love these kind tooth floss devices because they are very easy for me to use in at the end I waste less flaws than the one that I have to roll around my fingers
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Doesn't get easier and more convenient them this! These are perfect for those struggling to take the time to floss. Come on...we all know many of us just choose not to floss. With Plackers you are always ready to go with these pre strung floss wands. Takes you 30 seconds to quickly floss and toss. No struggling to keep the floss tight with your fingers. Or cramming your fingers in your mouth to get the back teeth. With these getting your back teeth are a breeze!
Get yourself some plackers and start flossing!
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the pick floss. No more regular floss. So handy and convenient. It cleans my teeth very well. The brand is a good brand but some of the produxta break easily. Dollar Tree is the best place to buy it.
Melissa M.
Galesburg, IL
My all time favorite. After trying this I will never go back to regular floss or single stranded plackers. This gets everything that is in between my teeth and doesn't leave stuff that other flossing items would forget to pick out. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I really like the double lines of floss in these particular floss picks. It's why I would choose these over other brands. Sometimes in the single thread floss picks the floss can break about half way through. These are an extremely easy way to floss and it's affordable.