BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are probably the best thing ever! I have a jar of them in my bathroom! They're just super handy!
Amber K.
I love these tooth picks they're very convenient and easy to store in my purse and great for on the go
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
Great product to carry in your purse or book bag. Awesome to use during the day after lunch or snacks.
The best flossers!!! The floods is really strong. Allot of others flossers hurt your gums. These don't.
Jalyn A.
Chattanooga
Very easy and convenient way to floss. It’s great for getting food from in between teeth after eating.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Love these flossers, no mess, and easy to use. Far better than winding floss on fingers!! Love these!
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Love love love. So convenient will never buy traditional floss ever again! Throw in my purse and go!
makai R.
ladson, sc
These are great ! I use them on a daily basis, they help they get any and everything out of my teeth
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I love these! I hate flossing and this makes it so quick and easy. Plus they last a really long time.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Like these very much except I hate how you have to fold out the bottom part to use the toothpick part