BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
It does its job but the pointy part is very weak so I barely use that part. So I had to purchase a different kind
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
I have these everywhere. They are very easy to use and convenient. They're great to keep in the car and traveling
Britney F.
These make flossing so easy. My husband and i absolutly love them. The get everything out and are easy to manage.
Fallyn S.
Howell, nj
Great stocking stuffer. One for car, purse, nightstand or bathroom.
Just a easy to use, great to give kinda item.
Kali Z.
These make flossing a breeze! I've tried a few other ones from this brand but this twin line one is my favorite!
Marly F.
Philadelphia
Let me what can I say just cleans my teeth really nice to really good to floss or whatever you call it I like it
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love packers easy to reach those hard to reach places in the back of your mouth.less messy than regular floss .
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are easy to use and easy to carry on the go. They get the job done and are much easier than strong floss
Marisa M.
These work very well and can help you reach the back teeth easily. I like using these more than regular floss.
Amanda B.
Easy to use!!!!!! Love the mint scent. Only takes a few seconds to use. This is always a rebuy for when I'm out

Walmart