BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are easy to use and easy to carry on the go. They get the job done and are much easier than strong floss
Kiami W.
These are lifesavers. You can easily pop them in your purse or car for quick flossing. Plus they don't shread!
Marisa M.
These work very well and can help you reach the back teeth easily. I like using these more than regular floss.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Not much to say on these except they work great at flossing teeth, they're cheap, and the floss doesn't break.
Emilie M.
It is a cool concept but they don't work for my teeth. They seem to be harder on my teeth than other versions.
Gabrielle H.
Easiest floss to use. Whether you’re at home, or on the go. I keep these everywhere. In my car, purse, gym bag.
Shelby B.
Lagrange , GA
A staple in our house.
Gets in the hard to reach places and is easier for our girls to use than regular floss.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I use these all the time. I keep them in my back for work as well. I like using these better than normal floss.
Jessica S.
Super convenient and easy to use. Keeps teeth clean and keeps food out! So much better than traditional floss.
Amanda B.
Easy to use!!!!!! Love the mint scent. Only takes a few seconds to use. This is always a rebuy for when I'm out