BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I use these all the time. I keep them in my back for work as well. I like using these better than normal floss.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
Love love love love this product ....it works so good I use mint flavored and the pick on the end is the best
Victoria F.
Syracuse
Love the twin line flossers. They work GREAT! They really get down and clean out all food left between teeth
Libby D.
Moscow
I love the double floss! I have tight teeth and these work perfectly! I wish the floss was a bit more minty!
M J.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried these instead of the regular plackers. They actually work better at getting food from between my teeth.
Wendy T.
These are very handy and inexpensive,they're also high qualityand sage for the whole family
Highly recommend
Jessica C.
Worcester , MA
I love that these are easy to use. The twin line floss gets everything out. My teeth always feel clean aftet!
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
I have the blue kind and I love the double floss. I feel like it makes sure more areas of my teeth are clean.
Danielle W.
I buy a few bags of these every week. I floss my teeth every day and these clean the best and are easy to use
Tresha Q.
Mary Esther, FL
Floss would shred and the fibers would get stuck between my teeth. The folding pick was a nice touch though.