BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Taylor S.
These ones work pretty well, but the string shreds pretty easy for me. I have really small spaced between my teeth though so that is probably why. They definitely do the job but I'm not a huge fan of them shredding easily. I've found another brand I like.
Amber K.
enterprise , AL
this is my favorite floss ever! I love the twin line floss because it gets double the stuff out. these are so cheap and so much easier to use than the floss in a little can you have to wrap around your fingers. I highly recommend!
Aaron B.
Bloomfield Township
Way better than dealing with string. Faster and easier to reach the back teeth. If you aren’t flossing everyday bc dental floss is too tough, you should 100% use these.
Kayla W.
Louisa
The twin lines I believe do not make all of the difference between the one lines. However I will say that when I use these, I find that the top floss line usually pulls & tears apart which I do not think is supposed to happen.
Jenna P.
Osawatomie, KS
Makes flossing quicker and easier to complete daily. I keep them in my car, purse and bathroom. Use it multiple times a day. Pain free flossing and always feel my gums are clean and healthier. Definitely recommend to everyone.
mariah m.
Provo
LOVE. THESE. SO. MUCH. There’s nothing I hate more than pulling floss out of those little packages. These tiny flossers are great. They get the gunk out of my teeth and they’re also flavored so it leaves behind a yummy taste.
Autumn S.
Akron, OH
I love these things . Makes flossing or picking something out of your teeth super easy and very practical to use . My go to for floss , my boyfriend and I are repeat users and these are very affordable . Overall satisfied .
Dee H.
These little flossers are perfect when I am traveling or on the go! They glide perfectly between teeth and the dual strings sweep out all the leftover food or debris caught in my teeth. I even carry them in the car “just in case”.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Not a fan of this product. It does remove things from in between my teeth. However, the floss shreds which I find annoying. I would not recommend to others and I would not buy again. I purchased this at Walmart.
Maria M.
These are the best picks out there. The double floss really gets into your gums and removes plaque. I always tell friends and family to purchase these, once you try these you’ll never use another floss again

back