BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabrielle R.
Erin, TN
These flowers make it easy to floss and get in between your teeth without sticking you fingers all the way in your mouth
Jessica B.
Hutto, TX
I dislike flossing byt these make it easier. The double string makes them stronger and gets a lot more out of your teeth.
Lezleigh B.
I have bags on top of bags of these things!!! I also can not leave home without a few. I am slightly addicted to them lol
Jenna W.
ALBEMARLE
Do the job and quickly my whole family uses these for their dental hygiene needs love the package its great for traveling
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Easy to use, but often use a few to get through one flossing. Great for packing on the go and carrying it in your purse.
Charley S.
I don't like these as much as others I have used because the floss tends to fray a little easier than some other brands.
Marissa W.
Duson, LA
I used to hate flossing my teeth because its awkward trying to reach your fingers/ hand in hour mouth. these are awesome.
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
doesnt break very easy. makes flossing so much easier and faster. i use these once a day on my teeth. met my expectations
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Plackers Twin-Line Flossers are great for the whole family! Great product, great price, easy to find. Highly recommend.
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
Really good for getting in there and getting everything out but that little part that bends out doesn't work very well.