BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
These picks are very cleansing and I appreciate them quite a lot. I only have to use two each day, and they last for quite a bit.
francesca n.
Westminster, CO
I like the double lines of floss which feels like it does a better job of removing gunk from my teeth. They are also priced well!
Wilma M.
Easy to use. Great for kids so they aren't wasting any. They like these. Has a good taste and i am satisfied with this product.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
When my husband wanted me to buy this I thought it was the silliest thing but I did anyways. I now no longer buy regular floss!
yvette f.
These flowers work so well in keeping my teeth clean. The floss itself is tight and cleans very well in between my tight Terry
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Convenient and easy to use! I have found that I floss more frequently when I have these around...and flossing is so important!!
Kimberly C.
These flossers are my go to floss. I absolutely love these. They don't break easy when flossing and they hold up really well!!
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I can often get These at the dollar store and I love them. So much easier to use than traditional floss. These do a great job!
member-87aa4
This is all I ever use to floss. This makes flossing on the go so much easier! They are portable, functional, and inexpensive!
Melissa A.
Alum Creek, WV
Love these flossers. I carry them with me always. It is so much easier them regular floss which encourages me to floss more.

back