BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly C.
These flossers are my go to floss. I absolutely love these. They don't break easy when flossing and they hold up really well!!
Lindsey C.
I hate flossing because it’s so messy and keeping the floss in your hands is hard- that’s why I love these flossers. So easy!
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
These are cheap, effective and I always make sure to have them wherever I go. What else is there to say about tooth Plackers?
Britany P.
Fort Smith, AR
These are my favorite pickers and favorite way to floss! Easy to hang onto and I love the swiveling toothpick on the bottom!
The only ones we buy... Although u got to be careful how much pressure u use to get them in between your teeth or it can hurt
Melissa A.
Alum Creek, WV
Love these flossers. I carry them with me always. It is so much easier them regular floss which encourages me to floss more.
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
I love these little packers flossers. They’re great for everyday use to make flossing quick and easy. Great for kids as well.
Blia V.
Love the twin line. I feel it gets teeth cleaner and the floss is much stronger. If only there was a way to use with braces!
Kayla S.
Oklahoma City
These are great for on the go, at work and at home. I have tmj so it hurts to open so wide for regular floss, but this helps.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
These are really great I use them very often! Like daily. I recommend them to anyone! Right before brushing I'd the best time