BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Yvette M.
Must have in my house. All my family uses them. They work amazing. I even carry them in my purse. Never now when you may need them!
Danielle B.
So easy to use, strong floss and two different ends to work with. Love that t can be found in many stores and they’re inexpensive!
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Works well. Great idea to have the floss side then a pic at the bottom. Only problem is 98%of the tone the floss breaks while using
Abriel M.
West Jordan
These are the best flossers. They get the job done and I love the little picks at the end. Glad they come with so many in the bag.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
These picks are very cleansing and I appreciate them quite a lot. I only have to use two each day, and they last for quite a bit.
Kayla D.
I love how it gets in to every crook and crevest. They are easy and covenant. The pick is very handy by helping get big food out.
\Danielle J.
Love the fact that the floss is on the little pick, but the floss they use is not very good. It breaks and frays when you floss.
Kara M.
Cape Coral, FL
These are great! Super easy gliding through teeth. I use it daily and love the hidden pick. Next time I’ll get the minty option.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
These are perfect for daily use. I love how convenient and easy they are. A must have for a purse or car. I am a big fan, thanks!
francesca n.
Westminster, CO
I like the double lines of floss which feels like it does a better job of removing gunk from my teeth. They are also priced well!