BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I carry this in my bag when i had my invisalign. It gets food out of my mouth quickly I am a repeated user. It is affordable and does the job!
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I’m hooked on these & got my boyfriend hooked too. The twin-line is key because it’s reinforced and not flimsy at all. Makes flossing so easy!
Jenna Michelle P.
El Paso, TX
I can't live without dental floss & Plackers have the best ones yet. The twin-line flossers are a must have if you want a quick and deep floss.
Danielle S.
Toledo, OH
I love this product. I have tried many brands of dental picks but I found that the double line and the pick at the end makes this my favorite!
jessica r.
Temple, TX
Easy to carry in your purse with a resealable bag, always gets the food out especially in the back of my mouth. Love the attached toothpick.
Alayna R.
I have used Plackers flossers before when I couldn’t find Dentek. I prefer Denteks shape over Plackers but they’re fairly similar otherwise.
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
Being in the dental field personally, we recommend this product to patients. It gets in the tough spots and makes for a clean mouth feeling.
Julie T.
Levittown, PA
Easy to use and effective!! Makes flossing a breeze. Cost effective. Just use and discard. Helps you keep your pearly whites nice and clean.
Mary H.
Owosso, MI
I love the convenience of these because you can take them on the go and toss them away after each use..they leave my teeth feeling very clean
Amanda P.
I love these on the go. I keep these in the car for those times that I'm eating on the go and need to get a piece of food out of my teeth.

back