BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Gilda P.
Bedford, OH
I like using these. I think because my teeth are so tight to get between, this works well as one line would rip or loosen so I like that it has two.
Kemi O.
My whole family uses these toothpick every time after the finish eating. My dad uses them so much that he leaves them everywhere around the house 🤢.
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
I love them this is the perfect object to use when you feel something stuck between your teeth. It’s a great combo of a tooth pick and dental floss.
Merria Y.
Stockton, CA
This product is my go to flossers because i feel the twin lines really takes out the stuff in between my teeth. I prefer this over the single ones.
Laura C.
Roseville, CA
I use these every night. I love the double floss line because it doesn't allow debris to go back inbetween my teeth. Will purchase again and again.
Denyse W.
Westfield, NJ
Being a daily user of dental floss, and having very tight space teeth these do the job! This is the only portable dental floss that does not break.
Esther K.
Baltimore, MD
These rip and fall apart when I use them. I bout them thinking the double string was a good idea and I'm sure it is but not strong enough for me.
Alyssa H.
Once you use these, you will never go back to normal floss. Love the twin line, makes it so much easier to floss and cleans much better as well.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Love how easy and convenient these are to use for my kids. they will actually floss. they work amazing and don't bend easily for better handling
Cori D.
This a great product that my children love to use! They are so easy to use that i don't have to fight with them to floss their teeth regularly:)

Walmart