BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Taylor S.
These ones work pretty well, but the string shreds pretty easy for me. I have really small spaced between my teeth though so that is probably why. They definitely do the job but I'm not a huge fan of them shredding easily. I've found another brand I like.
Jacqueline s.
Moline
Minty taste. Easy to use. Purchased at Target. They are small so they fit anywhere which is perfect. I use it every night. Pro : hits ever spot in teeth. Con : have to use multiple since they are so small. Would totally recommend.
Aaron B.
Bloomfield Township
Way better than dealing with string. Faster and easier to reach the back teeth. If you aren’t flossing everyday bc dental floss is too tough, you should 100% use these.
Jenna P.
Osawatomie, KS
Makes flossing quicker and easier to complete daily. I keep them in my car, purse and bathroom. Use it multiple times a day. Pain free flossing and always feel my gums are clean and healthier. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Autumn S.
Akron , OH
I love these things . Makes flossing or picking something out of your teeth super easy and very practical to use . My go to for floss , my boyfriend and I are repeat users and these are very affordable . Overall satisfied .
Dee H.
These little flossers are perfect when I am traveling or on the go! They glide perfectly between teeth and the dual strings sweep out all the leftover food or debris caught in my teeth. I even carry them in the car “just in case”.
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
Dental plackers are more than convenient so if someone ever says they don’t have the time to floss it’s absolute bull crap! You can use these on the go, don’t have to look, and one handed at that! So don’t forget to floss
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Not a fan of this product. It does remove things from in between my teeth. However, the floss shreds which I find annoying. I would not recommend to others and I would not buy again. I purchased this at Walmart.
Kimberly D.
Drain, OR
I have super tight teeth spacing in some parts of my mouth. These double lined flosses are great because they get in without breaking where most regular flosses or flossers would just shred in between my teeth.
Maria M.
These are the best picks out there. The double floss really gets into your gums and removes plaque. I always tell friends and family to purchase these, once you try these you’ll never use another floss again