BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
These are perfect for reaching my molars. It's tough to reach back there with regular floss. Works great and you can carry some with you.
Cat O.
Siloam Springs
My husband loves these! They're easy to use and they definitely get the job done! My only complaint is that I find them everywhere! Lol
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
I use these everyday because they are easy to grab and floss your teeth with! They get everything out and leave my mouth feeling fresh!
Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
We love these at my house. Not only do the adults use them but so do the kids. They get the plaque out and don’t hurt when using them.
Kim B.
Florence, AL
Great quality for the price. I have tight teeth and cheaper products tend to break and leave remnants in my teeth. These rarely break.
Beckie C.
Axton, VA
So much more convenient than floss. So easy to use and it isn't have a flavor do it doesn't have to match your toothpaste or mouthwash.
Brenda S.
Yakima, WA
Super easy to use and doesn't hurt your finger or your mouth like floss does. Sometimes I take them on the go because I run out of time
Carla L.
Houston , TX
Effective and make flossing much easier. I feel like I do a better job with these vs manually doing it by wrapping around my fingers
Shelby C.
Renton, WA
Fantastic, always gets everything and never breaks. I wouldn't use anything else. The double lines assure that nothing is passed by.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Inloce plackers because you can stick this in your purse for on the go and there great at reaching hard to get places in your mouth.