BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Danielle L.
My go to flossers. I can never seem to comfortably hold on to my floss. These are perfect to hold and makes for speedy flossing. Also, great for the go!
Christine M.
I have tried oral b flossers and was very disappointed bc it would constantly break but these never disappoint. They are strong and do the job everytime
Kimmy šŸŒ».
I really like how this floss is made because it makes it easier for me to get all my teeth! Flossing is so important and this makes it that much easier šŸ’—
Dale S.
Bayonne, NJ
These are great for flossing. I can get all of my teeth, even the ones in the very back. Plus, they're very affordable and the package lasts a long time.
Kristin L.
When your a budgeting family you buy cheap. These were cheap and work so great for our family. Easy to use and like the resealable bag so nothing gets in
Karen H.
My family really likes using these for flossing. Makes it really convenient, has a great price point, and always seems to be available wherever we shop.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
I tend to keep these in my car to floss to kill time before school. The tongue scraper is somewhat useless but it isn't inconvenient like regular floss.
janelle s.
america
Really like the convenience of these. But sometimes they get stuck in my back teeth and it's really hard to get them out. But I still enjoy this product
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
NOw I love the number count that this package has, and its worth the price. It works well and get the areas that others can't reach. I love this so much.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MO
These are amazing I have a server gum disease and floss just doesn't get it out like these do!! I have them everywhere. I must floss after every meal!

Walmart