BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

A.C. L.
We really like this brand of flossers in my family. They are high quality and don't snap or fray easily and a good price. Try the mint version as well!
Denise K.
When I first tried twin lines, I was amazed at how much more dirt they get out from between my teeth. I use these everyday and won’t ever change them.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
These do exactly what they're supposed to do. I like that it has two pieces of floss because it definitely helps get extra plaque out. Will repurchase.
Gilda P.
Bedford, OH
I like using these. I think because my teeth are so tight to get between, this works well as one line would rip or loosen so I like that it has two.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
These are good flossing tools. My kids use them better than regular floss. It helps them get their back teeth easier and maintain good oral hygeine.
Samantha S.
Thomaston
These are so great to use so u don' have to have floss wrapped around your fingers. I've been using this product for awhile now and no complaints. :)
Kemi O.
My whole family uses these toothpick every time after the finish eating. My dad uses them so much that he leaves them everywhere around the house 🤢.
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
I love them this is the perfect object to use when you feel something stuck between your teeth. It’s a great combo of a tooth pick and dental floss.
Laura C.
Roseville, CA
I use these every night. I love the double floss line because it doesn't allow debris to go back inbetween my teeth. Will purchase again and again.
Denyse W.
Westfield, NJ
Being a daily user of dental floss, and having very tight space teeth these do the job! This is the only portable dental floss that does not break.