BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I buy these quite frequently. My kids use them as well!! I love the mint flavored the best!!! I always have them on hand just in case you need one on the go.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great product for traveling or on the go situations. Works well to get out and plaque or food stuck in teeth. Strong strands of floss that don't break easily
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
Love these. They are easy to use and makes it easier to floss without dealing with the string and measuring how much you need and getting your hands dirty!
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
I love these. Most of the time the single string breaks. But the double is amazing. Sometimes the single doesn't get the food and the double does. Amazing.
Crystal Y.
Plackers are great for little children to help in flossing, it's very easy for them to use. Also it helps me reach the ever so hard places way in the back
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
I love to floss with Plackers it get those hard to reach places with ease. I wish these were around when I was younger flossing would've been much easier.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this because it really gets in between your teeth! I definitely felt a difference after switching from a double floss to single. It just works better!
Danielle L.
My go to flossers. I can never seem to comfortably hold on to my floss. These are perfect to hold and makes for speedy flossing. Also, great for the go!
Karen H.
My family really likes using these for flossing. Makes it really convenient, has a great price point, and always seems to be available wherever we shop.
Christine M.
I have tried oral b flossers and was very disappointed bc it would constantly break but these never disappoint. They are strong and do the job everytime