BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I love these! They make it so easy and fast to floss and are much more convenient for the kids to use and they get the job done better with them! We love them!
Marlene R.
Boyds, MD
I really liked these. I like them better than the single ones. I prefer the triple ones but those are hard to find. These are affordable under $2 at Walmart
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great product for traveling or on the go situations. Works well to get out and plaque or food stuck in teeth. Strong strands of floss that don't break easily
Lexi E.
Suffolk, VA
I love how these really get in between my teeth. But it is a little hard to get into the back part of my mouth. I keep these in my purse, car, and bathroom.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I buy these quite frequently. My kids use them as well!! I love the mint flavored the best!!! I always have them on hand just in case you need one on the go.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this because it really gets in between your teeth! I definitely felt a difference after switching from a double floss to single. It just works better!
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
Love these. They are easy to use and makes it easier to floss without dealing with the string and measuring how much you need and getting your hands dirty!
Crystal Y.
Plackers are great for little children to help in flossing, it's very easy for them to use. Also it helps me reach the ever so hard places way in the back
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
I love these. Most of the time the single string breaks. But the double is amazing. Sometimes the single doesn't get the food and the double does. Amazing.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
NOw I love the number count that this package has, and its worth the price. It works well and get the areas that others can't reach. I love this so much.