BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Austin S.
Russellville, AR
These are an essential product for me. I carry one with me everywhere I go. Other brands break or just don't do the job. Twin line plackers are my go to product every time.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
We always use the twin line flossers, I feel like they do a better job of cleaning. 150 is more than enough for my family of 6 and they are easy to use for a great price!
Jessica S.
San Marcos, CA
I don't use anything else! The double line catches and cleans better and it doesn't break in between your teeth with the added strength of two flosses. These are the BEST
Jessica E.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love this line of floss. I feel as though the twin line gets removes more plaque than any other flops I've tried. I recommend this brand and product to everyone I know.
Kayla L.
We keep these in our cabinet. I can use them easily, and floss my daughters teeth! (She's 3) I dislike the very pointy end. It isn't useful for much and is pretry sharp!
Samantha Remorenko F.
Valley View , TX
I have bags of these all over the place! My truck, my husbands truck, my parents house, all the bathrooms and even in my purse! They are fantastic and work like a charm!
Cheyenne B.
Plackers is my favorite brand. I like how sturdy they are and they get the job done. I like this shape cause it's easier to use. I like the kind with three lines of floss
Jessica P.
Shenandoah, PA
I've tried a few flosses but these are my favorite!! They get everything!! And you can't beat the price! So you get clean healthy teeth and you save some money!!
Chad D.
Florence, AL
Best way to floss. I can't stand traditional floss. It also has made teaching my children to floss a breeze. The only floss product this household will ever use.
Janette C.
Kenedy, TX
Love this floss brand. Will absolutely purchase them over any other brand. Great value and outstanding performance.