BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad, NM
These are pretty great because there are 2 lines of floss so that if the first one misses any the second will pick it up they aren't to sharp or cause any harm they work great
Abbey D.
Hamburg, NY
Cheap and effective. The double line gets everything that the first line doesn't get. The only negative thing is the lone sometimes Ravels and you have to use more than one.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
These are hard to find. I make sure I keep multiples in my house. My husband is a very picky man. He only likes to use this because the floss doesn't shred unlike other brands.
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC
These suckers get your teeth CLEAN! Only downfall to the twin line is if you have cavities on the side of your teeth or really tight teeth they tend to get a little stuck.
Destiny P.
Portland , OR
I hate using regular floss! It always slips off my fingers and its hard to get my back teeth flossed well. With plackers its so easy and it helps motivate me to floss twice a day like i should.
Anne O.
I love these because my 14 year old son will actually use them twice a day without being reminded. They have to be double threads, which are kind of hard to find though.
Patti Lauren S.
I like that it has the double line of floss. I feel as if it's able to clean more efficiently with less work. I also like the double ended toothpick side. I use it everyday.
Sheila G.
I buy these in bulk because i love them so much! I keep them in my purse, desk, and by my TV watching chair. I first bought a small package of these and quickly purchased larger packages once I realized how much i love them.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I like these they work really well especially because I have iverlapping. However the double floss lines can be tricky and tended to snag my gums causing them to bleed
Terrianne B.
Lewiston, ID
You stop shop. Quantity is nice so you don't have to rebuy. They do the job just wonderfully. You can take them anywhere and you can use them once and dispose. Our family flosses a lot more often when these are in the house.

back