BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Amy H.
Clarksburg
These flossing sticks encouraged me to start flossing. I hated using regular floss. With the sticks, my fingers don’t hurt and I feel like I have more control so my gums bleed less. They are great to leave at work, in the car, your purse, etc. This brand also seems to be more durable than other brands.
Mackenzie♈️🖤 H.
Dallas, GA
I have used these in the past for on the go I generally buy it at whatever store sometimes Kroger I feel like it cleans really well and definitely met my expectations
Jennifer D.
I have used Plakers for many years but just just discovered the twin line. One word: EFFECTIVE! my entire family uses them now. I’ll never use regular floss again.
Allison P.
I am not a fan of this floss only because it gets stuck on pretty much every single one of my back teeth! But I’m sure it would be great if you have bigger gaps in your teeth!
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Honestly I prefer the triple line type, but they are becoming harder to find, so I have started using the twin line. It provides a deeper clean with strong lines that assist in removing stuck food or built up plaque. Never had an issue with breaking as I have with others
Ellen D.
Vineyard
I love that Plackers are strong to endure the entire flossing process as well as the way they handles are built. The toothpick half of the flosser does great getting behind my permanent retainer. I love these!
Brandy T.
These are the best flossers ever they get everything out between my teeth! They do not shred or break as a lot of other products do! I use these 1-2 times a day! These are the best on the Market! I buy no other brands! I highly recommend these to others!!!
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
Plackers Twin Line Dental Flossers are decent for their price, do the required function. Comfortable to use (even for me, and I have a small mouth and it's hard to reach places like my back molars) and reaches well. Buy these every time I'm out of them.
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
I use these every day and carry them with me everywhere go. Flossing is very important and these work great. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. The design of these makes it easy to get hard to reach areas. Will definitely keep buying these.
Rosie D.
I like the double lined floss much better then the single ones because I feel like it gives me a cleaner floss. I've stopped using regular floss and started using these because it is easier to get all the way in the back molars and it's quicker