BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these because the other green mint flavored Plackers were out of stock. These are okay so far. The two lines of floss makes it feel unsure whether I'm really getting in between my teeth well enough. So far so good.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Love these. I usually get the green mint ones. They're cheap & work well & are easy to use without a mirror. I like to keep the travel ones in my purse for eating out
JENNIFER R.
Everett, WA
Perfect, easy to use flossers. Excellent for travel and everday use. Glides easily between teeth. Inexpensive and less messy than traditional floss. Highly recommend!
Brandy N.
I love the twin line flossers. They seem to get any and everything in between your teeth! They have a nice fresh taste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Pamela D.
I love these floss picks since I have a small mouth and these make it very easy to reach my back teeth. I have tried other brands, but Plackets have always worked better for me. I buy these and also carry some in my purse, love them!
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
These are just very handy to have around. I actually keep some in my purse for emergencies. They're also helpful if you're late for something! Just grab one and go!
Haley C.
Shallotte, NC
This is my favorite way to floss daily! It's easy to use and these things never break and last quite a while with such a big pack. They make your mouth feel clean and taste great. I've used them several times now.
Danielle P.
Sparta, NJ
I have gaps in between my teeth and I always seem to get food stuck in between. These are great because I can keep them discreetly in my purse and quickly clean up my teeth without any embarrassment. I LOVE these!
Dee L.
Very nice, strong, durable floss picks. They clean very well, and do not shed at all. My dentist just told me I have strong gums, and I'm pretty sure these are why
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
These are great and help so much in the prevention of tartar and cavities there is none other like them and I recommend them to everyone. Also the floss is strong so it doesn't break off like with other plackers.