BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
What can I say good for flossing also like the toothpicks like thing that pops out incase u have a hard to reach spot and got something stuck, lol! Good to have in your purse!
MEAGAN C.
I love these and use them all the time!! Dentists recommend being careful because a lot of people jab their gums with them and cause more damage than good but if you slowly move back and forth use the floss in between then you're good!
Destiny P.
Portland , OR
I hate using regular floss! It always slips off my fingers and its hard to get my back teeth flossed well. With plackers its so easy and it helps motivate me to floss twice a day like i should.
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC
These suckers get your teeth CLEAN! Only downfall to the twin line is if you have cavities on the side of your teeth or really tight teeth they tend to get a little stuck.
Anne O.
I love these because my 14 year old son will actually use them twice a day without being reminded. They have to be double threads, which are kind of hard to find though.
Patti Lauren S.
I like that it has the double line of floss. I feel as if it's able to clean more efficiently with less work. I also like the double ended toothpick side. I use it everyday.
Sheila G.
I buy these in bulk because i love them so much! I keep them in my purse, desk, and by my TV watching chair. I first bought a small package of these and quickly purchased larger packages once I realized how much i love them.
Terrianne B.
Lewiston, ID
You stop shop. Quantity is nice so you don't have to rebuy. They do the job just wonderfully. You can take them anywhere and you can use them once and dispose. Our family flosses a lot more often when these are in the house.
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these because the other green mint flavored Plackers were out of stock. These are okay so far. The two lines of floss makes it feel unsure whether I'm really getting in between my teeth well enough. So far so good.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I like these they work really well especially because I have iverlapping. However the double floss lines can be tricky and tended to snag my gums causing them to bleed