BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
I like a dental floss that I don't gave to wrap around my fingers however the material seems more fine then others which hurts for me. Its almost as if they are too tight for a dental floss string. I would recommend doing a flavor over plain.
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best flossers ever. The double floss helps get everything out and makes your teeth feel really clean. Better than any other floss sticks. I've turned my friends over to them too.
Elena F.
I use these all the time-- clean, efficient, works well gets the gunk out makes sure I dont have plaque I would buy this again i recommend u get this at target or dollar tree but I say this is the best brand for this type of product. I would get it again.
kaci d.
I love using these flossers for on the go. They are so nice and easy to store in my purse, car, or at work. I would highly recommend getting these if you love keeping clean teeth!
Tara N.
I don't think these are as good as some of the other brands. Also, picks are the best thing to use according to my dentist. Try good ole fashion floss. The easy glide is the best.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI
I think that this is a strong floss which easily glides between your teeth. It's gentle on my gums. I find that it's sort of effective but not as much as my Oral B Glide floss.
Vanna G.
Kettering, OH
These do wonders for my teeth. Nothing gives me such a fresh and clean feeling like these flossers. When I use normal floss my teeth don't feel as clean. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes have clean teeth and no cavities !
Noelle M.
Plymouth, MI
I use these plackers every single day, and LOVE them. So convenient, and so cheap. They've never hurt my gums, like some floss's do, and keep my teeth very clean! I've bought this product many times and will continue to buy it in the future!
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
What can I say good for flossing also like the toothpicks like thing that pops out incase u have a hard to reach spot and got something stuck, lol! Good to have in your purse!
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad, NM
These are pretty great because there are 2 lines of floss so that if the first one misses any the second will pick it up they aren't to sharp or cause any harm they work great