BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie Y.
I prefer pluckers over regular floss for many reasons, convenience, and that I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth & this works great to get between,y teeth. I always have one on me.
Vivian C.
Love these dental flossers! They're so much more convenient and easy to use than traditional rolls of floss. However, the most annoying thing about these types of flossing products is that the string section loosens after a couple teeth. Will repurchase, however.
Isabella R.
Peabody, MA
I always use these to floss my teeth. They get between every tooth in your mouth which I love. I use these everyday. I buy these at Walmart usually because they're cheapest. I am very satisfied with this product and probably would not go back to regular floss.
Kat P.
These Plackers are a great value and work so well on my teeth. I am able to brush and floss more effectively because the plackers keep my hand steadier than just holding floss in my hands.
Julie H.
These are flipping awesome and you can get them at Dollar Tree for $1. I love these double ones and they never break or fray. They work great and are very effective at getting the job done. I've used them for years. Very satisfied and would highly recommend.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Use these at my desk after lunch when I have a salad bc I have noticed I end up with a lot of greens in my teeth. I like them because they're convenient and inexpensive. The tooth pick is also nice. I will continue to buy these to compliment my at home flossing.
Brooke C.
These are the best flossers out there! Durable and strong, these won't break on you. Super easy to use and so convenient. Quick and easy way to maintain your oral hygiene and gum health.
Deanna S.
Nashville, TN
I love the plackers twin line dental flossers!! They are packaged well and easy to use. The dual line design really helps to trap and lock in plaque or food particles left behind after brushing. These are now my go to flossing product, highly recommend!
Cassie S.
Moundridge, KS
I first got these from my dentist as a sample to try, then I purchased my own package. I feel like they are the best flossers.on the market. The toothpick end is kind of pointless though.
Gwendolyn W.
These make the biggest difference. You have to have the double string it gets so much more out. Also these are so much better than normal floss which I hate using. These I use everyday!