BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
I originally got a trial pack of these from my dentist and thought there can't be much difference in these and what I currently use. Boy was I wrong! The twin line of floss makes a huge difference. These are made very well also. The floss doesn't break on me. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah J.
My go to daily floss. I have very sensitive gums that are receding despite two procedures to stop it from progressing, these are perfect for my very sensitive gums and I use them daily. The pick on the end is also great for cleaning my permanent wire on inside of the bottom of my mouth.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best due to the fact that there are 150. It does meet the expectations. I usually get these or another brand. I get them at a supermarket for a decent price. I will definitely buy them again.
Kasi H.
Work great. Like that they are the dual string. I would like if the pick part was a little more pointy. But overall a good product. I keep this both at home and at work. I will absolutely buy these again.
JoAnna C.
So easy to use. Super affordable. Bought mine at target. Great for on the go or travel. The twin line is much better and helps clean in between your teeth. Also there is a pick at the end if you need it.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I love these. I use them all the time and take them with me everywhere incase I need them! The only negative I have is the taste. I am not a fan of it. I wish it was more minty. I switched from regular floss to these and have not gone back and have no plans to purchase regular floss again.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love using this product because they are so convenient. They make flossing twice a day so easy and manageable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants to get into the habit of flossing.
Diane C.
Baytown, TX
Love how these work and love the toothpick that pops out instead of just being the other end and I poke myself. They work great too some other brand break while flossing and these hold up quite nicely.
Amanda V.
Fairfax, VA
When you're flossing do you ever feel like you are merely moving the tartar and not removing it? I felt that way and decided to give Packers Twin-Line Dental Flossers a try and it has totally changed the way I floss. The twin line floss works together to trap and remove debris!
Stephanie J.
Glendale, CA
I keep a pack on these at home, a pack in my car, and a pack in my purse! I can't seem to summon the energy to use a string of floss. These make flossing easier, which means I am way more likely to do it. The double line is really effective and gets in between all of my teeth.